• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Trouble using AWStats

C

CarolineG

Hello all,

AWStats doesn't work in my Plesk installation.

In the webhosting settings, I've activated Web statistics and also checked "accessible via password protected directory '/plesk-stat/webstat/'".
However, no files are written to this directoy.
Do I need to activate something else?

Thanks in advance,
Caroline

Hello

Statistics by default are recalculated once a day. You can forcibly recalculate them with:
/usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DailyMaintainance/script.php

Also, there should be log files in /var/www/vhosts/domain.tld/statistics/logs/ with valid records.
Try to acccess the site, then run statistics manually, check whether statistics appeared.

I have the same problem.
I have tried what you said and I have the same problem still.
You don't have permission to access /plesk-stat/webstat on this server.
or page not found.

There are log files in the log folder.
Any other options or fixes for this problem.

Also I have this error message for some reason I just found.

ERROR: PleskFatalException. Favorites Visited Pages Up Level

LogFilesList->init() failed: filemng failed: filemng: stat failed: Permission denied

System error 13: Permission denied

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: common_func.php3:108
psaerror(string 'LogFilesList->init() failed: filemng failed: filemng: stat failed: Permission denied System error 13: Permission denied')
1: LogsUIPointer.php:125
LogsUIPointer->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
2: UIPointer.php:596
UIPointer->access(string 'GET')
3: plesk.php:38

Also, there should be log files in /var/www/vhosts/domain.tld/statistics/logs/ with valid records.
Try to acccess the site, then run statistics manually, check whether statistics appeared.

Thanks for your help.
The records are correctly written to /var/www/vhosts/domain.tld/statistics/webstat/.
However, the folders /srv/www/vhosts/domain.tld/http(s)docs/plesk-stat/webstat/ are empty.

Well, the information in /statistics/webstat/ is complete, but the users can't access this directoy. So, how does plesk provide this information? Copy it to the /http(s)docs directoy or just a symbolic link?

Thanks in advance,
Caroline

Hello

Statistics data should be stored in $HTTPD_VHOSTS_D/domain.tld/statistics/webstat directory, there should not be any data or links in http(s)docs/plesk-stat/webstat directory, this is correct. The redirection is made by aliases in configuration files.
If you are getting "not found" error while all data are in place, then please check whether domain resolves to the Plesk server IP. If yes try to rebuild domain with
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/websrvmng --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=domain.tld

Back