1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

two apache installations

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by pingu@, Mar 23, 2006.

1. pingu@

pingu@ Guest

i need to be able to run some of my sites on php 4.3 and others on php4.4. is this possible with some kind of dynamic php-module loading?
    or do i need to have two different apache installations, one compiled with php 4.3 and one with php 4.4? if so: is this possible with plesk?

2. bleed2002

bleed2002 Guest

anyone?

i would be also quite interested if anybody has got this running..

patrick

3. Cye84

Cye84 Guest

you can setup one apache installation and running .php43 files with a php 4.3 module and parse .php44 files with a php 4.4 module ...

4. bleed2002

bleed2002 Guest

decide by vhost

unfortunately renaming the php files in php43/4php44 is no option for me, since it would cause trouble with too many installations.

what would work if i could decide wich php to use within an vhost configuration, but is that possible, and if - how?

thanks,
    patrick