• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm

M

marijn

Hi all,

If I want to add a domain to an user I get the follow errors:

First I get a pop-up :

Unable to update hosting preferences: update ftp user failed: ftpmng –recofigure-vhost failed: unexected error.

In the normal window:

Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: Unexpected error

osting_setup.php:280 psaerror(string "Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: Unexpected error")

What can I do to solve this problem?

you would do me a huge favour

Greetz,

Marijn

The problem can be that ftp server is wrong configured.

try to execute: ftpmng --remove-all
then: ftpmng --reconfigure-all

Also I've faced with similar problem on the on of my servers. The reason was that the path to my vhosts was corrupted somewhere in registry. To resolve it I moved vhosts directory to other location with plesk reconfigurator and then moved it back.

Hi,

tnx for your reply .

If execute ftpmng --reconfigure-all, I get the error : COM Error 80020009 (exeption occured.) at AddServer(83.217.72.4)

If I want to replace the vhost directory with the plesk reconfigurator, I get an error on ftpmng (same as above).

Did you or someone else also get this error and/or do you know what I can check ?

thx,

Marijn

Hi,

Thx for the tip.

I just upgraded my plesk from 7.5.0 to 7.5.3.
After a succesfull upgrade I have still the same errors ...

Are their any other suggestions??

Marijn

Just check your Default FTP Site, it must have "All Unassigned" option in IP address box.

Back