1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by marijn, May 31, 2005.

1. marijn

marijn Guest

Hi all,

If I want to add a domain to an user I get the follow errors:

First I get a pop-up :

Unable to update hosting preferences: update ftp user failed: ftpmng –recofigure-vhost failed: unexected error.

In the normal window:

Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: Unexpected error

osting_setup.php:280 psaerror(string "Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: Unexpected error")

What can I do to solve this problem?

you would do me a huge favour

Greetz,

Marijn

2. botsman

botsman Guest

The problem can be that ftp server is wrong configured.

try to execute: ftpmng --remove-all
    then: ftpmng --reconfigure-all

Also I've faced with similar problem on the on of my servers. The reason was that the path to my vhosts was corrupted somewhere in registry. To resolve it I moved vhosts directory to other location with plesk reconfigurator and then moved it back.

3. marijn

marijn Guest

Hi,

tnx for your reply .

If execute ftpmng --reconfigure-all, I get the error : COM Error 80020009 (exeption occured.) at AddServer(83.217.72.4)

If I want to replace the vhost directory with the plesk reconfigurator, I get an error on ftpmng (same as above).

Did you or someone else also get this error and/or do you know what I can check ?

thx,

Marijn

4. PaulC

PaulC Regular Pleskian

57%
    What version of Plesk are you using? If you arent running 7.5.3 you should upgrade.

5. marijn

marijn Guest

Hi,

Thx for the tip.

I just upgraded my plesk from 7.5.0 to 7.5.3.
    After a succesfull upgrade I have still the same errors ...

Are their any other suggestions??

Marijn

6. Mr.Incredible

Mr.Incredible Guest

Just check your Default FTP Site, it must have "All Unassigned" option in IP address box.

7. marijn

marijn Guest

It works !!!

thx