• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to Backup

D

DavidCollom

Hey,
One of the first problems i have encountered with the new plesk 8.1 update, im now unable to backup my domains or clients

Whenever i try to backup a domain/client or just the clients settings im encountered with the following:
Unable to create backup session: Specified file is not accessible

Is their anyway of me finding a log file or more specific file/error?

** Update **
This is with all domains and not domains created by the restore files from 8.0.1

still unable to Create them with new domains eather.

Hello!

OS?
and try this "path_to_plesk/psa/admin/sbin/agent_runner /test"

and post result here.

FC4 x86_64 -
[root@david-collom x86_64]# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/agent_runner /test
[root@david-collom x86_64]# cat /test/agent-runner.log
2006-12-05 20:43:30,182 INFO Session started
2006-12-05 20:43:30,191 INFO PacketServer bound to socket /usr/local/psa/tmp/agent-runner.3789

Problem is back again.. this time different error! Unable to make DIR, all dir's are chmod' yo 750 and are owned by psaadm:psaadm however i get an error reporting:
Unable to create backup session: filemng failed: mkdir: cannot create directory `//var/lib/psa/dumps': Permission denied
filemng: Error occured during /bin/mkdir command.

Any ideas? have ran the above solutions/tests and all is the same, this is after a fresh install of plesk8.1 .

Ok looks like their was a more of a problem in a partent folder i set the dumps folder to 750 and psaadm and all is working ok.

Error: Unable create backup session: Unable to import signing key: 0 imported

how can i fix it?

Verify your install of psa-api-rpc package. It performs GPG key setup upon installation. Probably reinstall of this package will help.

Back