1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to Backup

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by DavidCollom, Dec 4, 2006.

1. DavidCollom

DavidCollom Guest

Hey,
    One of the first problems i have encountered with the new plesk 8.1 update, im now unable to backup my domains or clients

Whenever i try to backup a domain/client or just the clients settings im encountered with the following:
    Is their anyway of me finding a log file or more specific file/error?

2. DavidCollom

DavidCollom Guest

** Update **
    This is with all domains and not domains created by the restore files from 8.0.1

still unable to Create them with new domains eather.

3. ItMan

ItMan Guest

Hello!

OS?
    and try this "path_to_plesk/psa/admin/sbin/agent_runner /test"

and post result here.

4. DavidCollom

DavidCollom Guest

FC4 x86_64 -

5. 0031

0031 Guest

6. DavidCollom

DavidCollom Guest

Fixed, Thanks! :)

7. DavidCollom

DavidCollom Guest

Problem is back again.. this time different error! Unable to make DIR, all dir's are chmod' yo 750 and are owned by psaadm:psaadm however i get an error reporting:
    Any ideas? have ran the above solutions/tests and all is the same, this is after a fresh install of plesk8.1 .

8. DavidCollom

DavidCollom Guest

Ok looks like their was a more of a problem in a partent folder i set the dumps folder to 750 and psaadm and all is working ok.

9. x7even

x7even Guest

Error: Unable create backup session: Unable to import signing key: 0 imported

how can i fix it?

10. 0031

0031 Guest

Verify your install of psa-api-rpc package. It performs GPG key setup upon installation. Probably reinstall of this package will help.