• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Unable to copy the .war file to the server - It shows Error

SenthilRaja

New Pleskian
Hi to Everyone, Senthil here & Im new to this forum. The issue im facing is, when I tired to upload .war file to the specific domain. I got the below mentioned Error. I appreciate if anyone can provide me with solution to fix this issue.

Internal error: Unable to copy (C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\PrivateTemp\agenta31f5fd5e06239bf5a5dcf7316a748f0\php2A8C.tmp) to (C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\var\tomcat\psa-wars\example.com\Test.war): (3) The system cannot find the path specified. (Error code 1)

Message Unable to copy (C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\PrivateTemp\agenta31f5fd5e06239bf5a5dcf7316a748f0\php2A8C.tmp) to (C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\var\tomcat\psa-wars\example.com\Test.war): (3) The system cannot find the path specified. (Error code 1)
File TomcatMng.php
Line 47
Type PleskUtilException

Back