1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to create system user: usermng

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by danny dom, Apr 18, 2009.

1. danny dom

danny dom Guest

Hello, i have always this error when i try to create (domain hosting) ftp user true plesk panel (tried different domains and ftp users)

Error: Unable to update hosting preferences: system user update is failed: Unable to create system user: usermng: Unable to add user: test02

i dont find how to fix this

please need help

Thx alot

2. system user update is failed: Unable to create system user: usermng: Unable to add us

I have the same problem and I can't resolve it. I am very stressed because it's my uniq server for hosting. Now I can't create new domain with Plesk. Version 9.

Please I need help..........

Thank you so much.

3. Maria m

Maria m Guest

Hello,

Sometimes such error occurs when there are no free space left on the server - Plesk cannot add user because it is impossible to write to the /etc/passwd file due to lack of free space.

Regards,
    Maria

4. Marco Cristofanilli

Marco Cristofanilli Basic Pleskian

23%
    I have the same problem even though the space is not exhausted

5. Maa

Maa Guest