• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to delete Domain

J

jfirmino

Hi there,

I was trying to delete a domain form my Plesk when I got this message error:

Error: Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Delete database user failed: Could not locate entry in sysdatabases for database 'acl2'. No entry found with that name. Make sure that the name is entered correctly.

At first, the error that was something like "Database error: faq already exists". Then I went to MSSQL and the DB user was corrupted. I then manualy deleted the Database and Database user directly on MSSQL. After that, this is now the error that appears and plesk still shows the DB and DB user...

When I try to delete the DB and DB user directly from Plesk, it returns this error:

Delete database user failed: Could not locate entry in sysdatabases for database 'acl2'. No entry found with that name. Make sure that the name is entered correctly.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\DatabaseManagerMSSQL.php:52
DatabaseManagerMSSQL->dropUserImpl(string 'acl2', string 'acl2')
1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\DatabaseManager.php:87
DatabaseManager->deleteDatabase(object of type Database)
2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.DataBasesList.php:244
DataBasesList->remove(array)
3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\removeDataBases.php3:41

Can anyone give me a hand here???

Thanks

You need just recreate the database `acl2` in MSSQL (without any Plesk users inside) server then domain should be removed without this error

Back