• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to delete domain

E

eWebGuru

I am unable to delete any domain from plesk, when I delete domain in plesk, I get message domain successfully deleted, but domain still remain there in list just its status changed to suspended. Previously plesk was deleting domain without any problem, since 1 week I am facing this issue and also none of our reseller can delete domain.

Also while updating and preferences of hosting this error message is being displayed

Error: Unable to update hosting preferences: Unable to reconfigure Web server: websrvmng failed: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. (Error code 32) at Open file 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\fcgiext.ini'
The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. (Error code 32) at Open file 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\fcgiext.ini'

Can someone help to resolve this issue.

Hello,

It looks like the anitivirus software installed on the server blocks access to C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\fcgiext.ini file. To fix it you are recommended to add path to the file to exception of antivirus software.

Thank you

Try to uninstall your antivirus and the try to delete the domain.

Back