1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to delete domain

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Issue, Fixes, How-To' started by eWebGuru, Jul 9, 2009.

1. eWebGuru

eWebGuru Guest

I am unable to delete any domain from plesk, when I delete domain in plesk, I get message domain successfully deleted, but domain still remain there in list just its status changed to suspended. Previously plesk was deleting domain without any problem, since 1 week I am facing this issue and also none of our reseller can delete domain.

Also while updating and preferences of hosting this error message is being displayed

Error: Unable to update hosting preferences: Unable to reconfigure Web server: websrvmng failed: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. (Error code 32) at Open file 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\fcgiext.ini'
    The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. (Error code 32) at Open file 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\fcgiext.ini'

Can someone help to resolve this issue.

2. Nataliya Zagr

Nataliya Zagr Regular Pleskian

87%
    Hello,

It looks like the anitivirus software installed on the server blocks access to C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\fcgiext.ini file. To fix it you are recommended to add path to the file to exception of antivirus software.

Thank you

3. David Almeida

David Almeida Basic Pleskian

35%

Any solution for this problem? Plesk 9.5.4

4. MemoonaM

MemoonaM Guest

Try to uninstall your antivirus and the try to delete the domain.

5. David Almeida

David Almeida Basic Pleskian

35%
    We do not have antivirus installed on our servers.