1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to delete the domain through control panel

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by helpline, May 16, 2005.

1. helpline

helpline Guest

Hello Guys,

I need urgent help to remove the site through control panel. The server is windows with the version 7.0.3. I get the following error

Unable to delete DSMail service for domain: Unable to remove domain mail: mailmng failed: Run-Time error: MEAOSM.Domain.GetDomain failed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.PhDomain.php:326 psaerror(string "Unable to delete DSMail service for domain: Unable to remove domain mail: mailmng failed: Run-Time error: MEAOSM.Domain.GetDomain failed")
    1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php:322 phdomain::delete()
    2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php:513 bsdomain->delete(integer "0")
    3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.Manager.php:335 mdeletedomains(array)
    4: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\domains.php3:178 manager->removedomains(array)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you

2. wendat

wendat Guest

I have the same problem, can it be fix
    or not?

3. TheKinushi

TheKinushi Guest

4. atokatli

atokatli Guest

remove manually from psa database,
    it is in mysql databases

5. DjFarout

DjFarout Basic Pleskian

23%
    How do I figure out the root password to my mysql db? I'm having this problem, and I can't remove the domain! through normal methods...

6. atokatli

atokatli Guest

it is your control panel password

hi,
    the root username is control panel admin username
    and password is admin password