• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to delete the domain through control panel

H

helpline

Hello Guys,

I need urgent help to remove the site through control panel. The server is windows with the version 7.0.3. I get the following error

Unable to delete DSMail service for domain: Unable to remove domain mail: mailmng failed: Run-Time error: MEAOSM.Domain.GetDomain failed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.PhDomain.php:326 psaerror(string "Unable to delete DSMail service for domain: Unable to remove domain mail: mailmng failed: Run-Time error: MEAOSM.Domain.GetDomain failed")
1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php:322 phdomain::delete()
2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php:513 bsdomain->delete(integer "0")
3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.Manager.php:335 mdeletedomains(array)
4: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\domains.php3:178 manager->removedomains(array)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you

I have the same problem, can it be fix
or not?

Originally posted by helpline
Hello Guys,

I need urgent help to remove the site through control panel. The server is windows with the version 7.0.3. I get the following error

Unable to delete DSMail service for domain: Unable to remove domain mail: mailmng failed: Run-Time error: MEAOSM.Domain.GetDomain failed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.PhDomain.php:326 psaerror(string "Unable to delete DSMail service for domain: Unable to remove domain mail: mailmng failed: Run-Time error: MEAOSM.Domain.GetDomain failed")
1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php:322 phdomain::delete()
2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php:513 bsdomain->delete(integer "0")
3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.Manager.php:335 mdeletedomains(array)
4: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\domains.php3:178 manager->removedomains(array)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you

remove manually from psa database,
it is in mysql databases

How do I figure out the root password to my mysql db? I'm having this problem, and I can't remove the domain! through normal methods...

it is your control panel password

hi,
the root username is control panel admin username
and password is admin password

Back