• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to edit limits or to delete domain!

A

addstravel

This is the error message I get when attempting to edit the limits (the renewal date in particular) or when I even try to delete the domain! Any ideas what I can do?

Unable to delete DSMail service for domain: Unable to remove domain mail: mailmng failed: Run-Time error: MEAOSM.Domain.GetDomain failed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.PhDomain.php:326 psaerror(string "Unable to delete DSMail service for domain: Unable to remove domain mail: mailmng failed: Run-Time error: MEAOSM.Domain.GetDomain failed")
1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php:322 phdomain::delete()
2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php:513 bsdomain->delete(integer "0")
3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.Manager.php:335 mdeletedomains(array)
4: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\domains.php3:178 manager->removedomains(array)

This is probably becaus there is a emailadres missing in your mailsoftware, while the mailadress still excists in the Plesk dbase.

Check this out

In my reply on how-to edit Plesk dbase, the same way you can remove email adresses from it.

Back