1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to edit limits or to delete domain!

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by addstravel, May 24, 2005.

1. addstravel

addstravel Guest

This is the error message I get when attempting to edit the limits (the renewal date in particular) or when I even try to delete the domain! Any ideas what I can do?

Unable to delete DSMail service for domain: Unable to remove domain mail: mailmng failed: Run-Time error: MEAOSM.Domain.GetDomain failed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.PhDomain.php:326 psaerror(string "Unable to delete DSMail service for domain: Unable to remove domain mail: mailmng failed: Run-Time error: MEAOSM.Domain.GetDomain failed")
    1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php:322 phdomain::delete()
    2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php:513 bsdomain->delete(integer "0")
    3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.Manager.php:335 mdeletedomains(array)
    4: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\domains.php3:178 manager->removedomains(array)

2. TheKinushi

TheKinushi Guest

This is probably becaus there is a emailadres missing in your mailsoftware, while the mailadress still excists in the Plesk dbase.

Check this out

In my reply on how-to edit Plesk dbase, the same way you can remove email adresses from it.

3. addstravel

addstravel Guest

Thanks very much, will certainly try this... :)