• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to get accounts list

T

Testius

Hello,

I am having an issues with the Migration Manager for Plesk 8.2 for Windows.

I am able to progress through the "Remote Host Connection Setup" screen and then the "Migration Preferences" screen, however when I select IIS 6.0 as the source hosting platform and click next I am presented with the following error:

Error: Unable to get accounts list: Unable to run migrmng: Unable to obtain corresponding information from remote host.

Can anyone shed any light as to how to resolve this error?

Cheers,
Liam.

Hello.
You could do the following actions:
1. Stop migration.
2. Close Plesk Migration Agent on remote host. Check the 'IP address' key value in the Migration Agent configurat.ion file WINAgentMng.exe.config. If the key is not specified, or is set to 0.0.0.0, specify a valid IP address for the key, and do the following:
2.1 Run Plesk Migration Agent on remote host
2.2. Start migration.
2.3. On the 'Remote Host Connection Setup' screen, type the IP address specified in the 'IP address' key in the WINAgentMng.exe.config file into the 'Source host' field under 'Remote host connection settings'.
For more information please see this link:
Solving Problems with Connectivity Between PMM Components

Thanks.

Hi Sergey,

I have already read that documentation and tried that without success.

Any other ideas?

Cheers,
Liam.

Hello.

Could you send me Migration.log or at least the last error from it? It is placed at <PLESK_DIR>\PMM\Logs and contains detailed information about migration process.

Thanks.

Hi Sergey,

I emailed you the log via the forums.

Cheers,
Liam.

Back