• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to make up dump

A

Aumcara

Unable to make up dump (rather urgent)

Hi,

I am a new user of Plesk and I'am facing quiet a strange problem.

I need to migrate domains from 2 different Win 2K3 servers (lets call them A & B) to a new one on wich Plesk 8.1 for Windows is installed (lets call him C)

Remark : A & B are in a different Network

Migration of the dommain from A to C = NO PROBLEM

Migration of domains from B to C = NO WAY

And in extra I have got the folowing message :

Error: Unable to deploy the migrated objects:
Unable to run migrmng: Unable to make up dump.

I have to say that :

PMM connect very well on the Server B, because :
he sees all the domains on that server
I can select the IP shared for the domain to be install on the new server.
The Dump directory is created perfectly on the source server B
But it seems like the Dump files cannot be writen into those dump folders.

As far as net share is concerned on server B :
IPC$ is enabled
ADMIN$ is enabled and points to Windows.
C$ points to C drive
D$ points to D drive

I did use exactly the same setting on Server A than on server B ... but I got simply stuck each time after the conneciton is made.

I even tried with TCP and HTTP protocol to migrate ... nothing change still same problem !
I have also tried by specifing the IP adress in the config file on the agent (no results) and I have also comptly removed the line with the IP parameters in the config file.

Can someoine be so kind to guide me quiet a bit.

thanks.

Here what I've got in the PMM log files regarding this attemp :

-----------------------------Exception_handled--------------------------------
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalConnect(EndPoint remoteEP)
at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
at CookComputing.XmlRpc.XmlRpcClientProtocol.Invoke(Object clientObj, String methodName, Object[] parameters)
at CookComputing.XmlRpc.XmlRpcClientProtocol.Invoke(String MethodName, Object[] Parameters)
at XmlRpcProxy98c8290a-4ff7-4c17-bb73-48e8730b0eb1.reportMigration(String , String , String , XmlRpcStruct , XmlRpcStruct )
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at ForeignMigratorCore.MigrationInfoBase.Send(PkPmigrationInfo migrationInfo, MigratorManagerState state)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

migration.log

The contain is quiet critical to send over on the forum as you know it contains User ID and Passwords.

Hello,
Please contact to SWsoft support team with detailed request and we will examine your situation.

Thanks.

Back