1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to modify domain limits

Discussion in 'Plesk Expand 2.3 Troubleshooting Issues' started by wsani, Sep 8, 2008.

1. wsani

wsani Silver Pleskian

40%
    The domain disk and traffic limits were set to '0', now that we want to change it, we're unable to: Error: You cannot set up 10 GB for "Disk space" because the maximum available value is 0 GB.

Suggestions?

2. CSN-Carl

CSN-Carl Regular Pleskian

57%
    You need to ensure the client has those limits before you can apply it to a domain

3. wsani

wsani Silver Pleskian

40%
    The expand client has the limits assigned but the plesk client does not. When the customer attempts to set the limits on the plesk client, nothing changes.

4. wsani

wsani Silver Pleskian

40%
    Any body know how to fix this?

5. gold

gold Regular Pleskian

57%
    How many instances and domains has the Expand client and how much disk space assigned to domains?

6. wsani

wsani Silver Pleskian

40%
    His expand clients has a limit of 50GB disk, 500GB bandwidth with 64 domain limit. When I try to update from my end, I get the following error:

<errtext>[Expand Objects] Object can't be operated. Plesk Client #464 is an instance of Expand Client #10. Increasing limits of the Plesk Client will cause exceeding of the Expand Client limits - disk_space: new_total=59055800320, max_total=53687091200.</errtext>

His Plesk Clients are all set to 0 limit for disk and bandwidth right now and we can't change the limits.

Am I doing this incorrectly?

7. gold

gold Regular Pleskian

57%
    Sum of limits of all instances (Plesk clients assigned to Expand client) should be less or equal to Expand client limits values. In this case Expand client 'disk_space' limit value is equal to 50 GB (max_total) and sum of instances limits (including new value) is equal to 55 GB (new_total). You need to check in Expand limits of all this Expand client instances.

8. intosh

intosh Guest

Hi,

we have the same problem here. All newly created clients will have domains with 0 bandwidth and disk space limit set, that clients have limits set in expand and that limits are non 0.

Expand 2.3.1 fails to divide limits assigned to expand client to clients domains.

I must say Expand is getting me more and more angry, expand 2.2.4 was unable to create domain and set limits for some multidomain clients and now this. I seriously dissuade anybody from that software as it makes more problems that it solves!