• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to publish - permission error after adding eshop

D

David Green

One of our clients are having issues once they have added an eshop to their site.

It was publishing (via ftp) with no issue before adding the shop

Now, when attempting to publish we receive this error:

The site has not been published.
Cannot copy the site files to the specified site location. It is possible that you do not have enough permissions for writing, or there is not enough free disk space on the server. Click here for details

When we click for details we get this:

Site publishing settings have been changed.

Some data stored at the published site may be lost.

Cannot copy the site files to the specified site location. It is possible that you do not have enough permissions for writing, or there is not enough free disk space on the server.

The customer first indicated the following:

Cannot execute a query to SQLite database.

This is the first time we have had this issue with over 60 sites operational...

Please assist ASAP - this customer is a bit of a problem client.

why would you go and place a false answer in as if it was me answering and not even bother to let me know??

and just to rub salt in to the wound (if you know what that means) - the link you offer does not even work!!

this is very very poor support you are offering - we are now considering dropping your sitebuilder

in the meantime - PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AND HEP RESOLVE THE ISSUE

David, I can see only your messages in this thread. The link you provided is quite old and since then forum was moved to new location and now as you can see it is available at http://forum.parallels.com.
Could you provide me with the detailed issue description and I will try to help you in this case. Provide all information you got to speed up resolution.

Back