1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

unable to re-enable expired domain

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by JD Austin, Sep 17, 2006.

1. JD Austin

JD Austin Guest

A domain was disabled by it's time limit.
    I cant re-enable it now! What do I do?

JD

Unable to init Account object:
    0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.SysUser.php:74 psaerror(string "Unable to init Account object: ", string "Account: unable to select: no such row in the table")
    1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:2309 SysUser->SysUser(string "53")
    2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainControlForm.php:168 objectMaker(string "SysUser", string "53")
    3: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/dom_ctrl.php3:154 DomainControlForm->assign(object of type BsDomain)

2. JD Austin

JD Austin Guest

I should clarify.. I can't do ANYTHING with this domain. I get the above error as soon as I click on the domain under the client's account.

I assume it's some kind of psa database corruption. I ran mysqlcheck with -r but it didn't fix the issue.

3. JD Austin

JD Austin Guest

How do you repair a damaged plesk database? The client has paid up today and I can't turn them back on.

JD