1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to remove ASP .NET applications

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by jamescrown, Sep 19, 2007.

1. jamescrown

jamescrown Guest

Hello,

I have looked through the KB and forums but have been unable to find a fix for my situation.

When trying to remove .NET applications I get this error:

Error: Error occurs during script performing.
    <Null>: No such interface supported

I read where this can be caused by IIS locking the application so I turned off the site and the application pools and then I receive the same error.

I tried to completely disable IIS and then I received a different error:

Error: Error occurs during script performing.
    Win32: Access Denied

If anyone has any ideas what could be causing this or if you can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

2. arazas

arazas Guest

Try to stop domain through IIS > Websites instead of application pool directly. In my case it worked

3. jamescrown

jamescrown Guest

Thank you for your reply.

I tried to just stop the site through the IIS manager but I still receive this error.

Also, is there a permanent solution for this or will all of my clients be required to submit a ticket each time they wish to have a .NET application removed?