• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

unable to remove mail group members

S

slackie

I am running plesk 7.5.4 for windows and mailenable pro with IMAP 1.6 and when I attempt to remove mail group members I get the following error.

"Unable to remove mail group members: mailmng failed: Run-Time error: Invalid argument on call remove forward." -
Unable to create MailManager object: mailmng failed: Run-Time error: Invalid argument on call remove forward

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.MailManager.php:52 psaerror(string "Unable to create MailManager object: mailmng failed: Run-Time error: Invalid argument on call remove forward") 1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.MailNameMailGroupForm.php:24 mailmanagermaker() 2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.MailNameMailGroupForm.php:74 mailnamemailgroupform->javascript(array, object of type mailnameredirectslist) 3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\mail\mail_name_mail_group.php:143 mailnamemailgroupform->assign(array, array, array, object of type mailnameredirectslist)

Back