• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to rename a domain

J

JamieLeSouef

Hi,

A client has decided the wish to use a new domain name. Instead of setting up the hosting account from scratch I wanted to use the "Rename Domain" tool but i'm getting the following error.

Error: Unable to rename the domain: Execute websrvmng --start-vhost "--vhost-name=altituderightonthemoney.com" failed: Site altituderightonthemoney.com doesn't exist
Execute websrvmng --rename-vhost "--old-name=altituderightonthemoney.com" "--new-name=keithkwan.com" failed: Site altituderightonthemoney.com doesn't exist

If anyone could shed some light onto this issue it would be a big help. Thanks.

hi,
i have the same problem in plesk 9.5.4, Centos 5.x

Error: Unable to rename the domain: Domain Mgmt backend failed: domainmng: /usr/lib/plesk-9.0/mailmng_domain_rename execution failed:
System error 2: No such file or directory
Unable to open file /usr/local/psa/handlers/info/10-spam-zioWS0/hook: No such file or directory

Unable to get string from file: /usr/local/psa/handlers/info/10-spam-zioWS0/hook

Some errors was occured in mass hook operation. errors: 360
Unable to move domain handlers from noavaran-eng.org to noavaran-eng.ir

Back