1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to send or delete mail via webmail

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by cenlac, Feb 5, 2007.

1. cenlac

cenlac Guest

When users try to send an email via MailEnable, they receive the following error:

Address Resolution Problem

The message you attempted to send did not have any valid recipients.
    You must specify at least one recipient to a mail message.
    Please click on the 'Continue' button to modify the recipients of the message.

When continue is click, it says: Message has been deleted and no longer exists.

When trying to delete a message, all it does is refresh the screen. Messages are not being marked as read. I am think it is a permissions issue. I ran the Plesk Reconfigurator and Correct Disk Permission, but it did not help. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. cenlac

cenlac Guest

Fix it. I was a permission issue. The postoffice folder is not give access IME_ADMIN. Should not Correct Disk Permissions do this?