• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to view SSL certs after update to 7.5.2

R

rcaulfield

Hi all,
have a root server with 1&1 as a host (who have useless tech support - answer to most everything is 'we can reimage the server'!).
Just updated the server to Plesk 7.5.2 using the Plesk interface - had 2 issuues

1) Couldn't view domain info - since fixed

2) Can't view any SSL cert details - when attempting to view the default SSL cert I get this error:

Server > Certificates >
ERROR Up LevelUp Level

CertEditForm::assign() failed: Unable to get certificate info: openssl_x509_parse() failed: error:0906D06C:pEM routines:func(109):reason(108)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/cert/cert_edit.php:278 psaerror(string "CertEditForm::assign() failed: Unable to get certificate info: openssl_x509_parse() failed: error:0906D06C:pEM routines:func(109):reason(108)")

Has anyone come across this or had a fix for it? Any help would be much appreciated as I need to use the shared SSL cert for a shopping cart solution. The only suggestion I get from 1&1 is re-imaging the server which seeing as the only work that has been done on the server is the update to 7.5.2 seems a little ludicrous.

Cheers,

Rob.

Did you ever find a solution to your problem... other than reimaging?

I recently added a new cert to a domain and that caused the default cert to product the error:
CertEditForm::assign() failed: Unable to get certificate info: openssl_x509_parse() failed: error:0906D06C:pEM routines:func(109):reason(108)error:0906D06C:pEM routines:func(109):reason(108)
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/cert/cert_edit.php:278 psaerror(string "CertEditForm::assign() failed: Unable to get certificate info: openssl_x509_parse() failed: error:0906D06C:pEM routines:func(109):reason(108)error:0906D06C:pEM routines:func(109):reason(108)")

In addition, when I go to https://newdomain, it brings up the default plesk cert, not the new cert I installed.

Clueless...

Back