• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

undefined constant IIS_APP_POOL_TYPE_SHARED

P

pohlcat01

I just upgraded to 7.6 and now when I log into the control panel and view the properties of a domain I get 60 or 70 lines of this:

珹 US??|&ˏ?2ci?ǚ̯Tӧ*@pz??Ά??{>??骉??뗛_??!/ᕩ?K?#kL???*?P휯)xL?(v΋=

Followed by:

Notice: Use of undefined constant IIS_APP_POOL_MODE_SHARED - assumed 'IIS_APP_POOL_MODE_SHARED' in D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.DomainControlForm.php on line 349

When I go into Server Admin section I get the same thing followed by:

Notice: Use of undefined constant IIS_APP_POOL_TYPE_SHARED - assumed 'IIS_APP_POOL_TYPE_SHARED' in D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.ServerForm.php on line 175
Please wait.

Any help is appreciated.

When I click on a domain name I am also getting:

Notice: Use of undefined constant IIS_APP_POOL_MODE_SHARED - assumed 'IIS_APP_POOL_MODE_SHARED' in D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.DomainControlForm.php on line 349

After clicking on the domain, go to setup I get:

?gbb? X?r?U?q7\R?Һ,2?g燢??up#?? ?^.9ϫ?ꅮጎ??{>??骉??͇?ی?p઩បS|??;?3?.A돛o%?೺g; ނ?׸Ʈό?ё?3??9=f?R???O%F\,}Ձ??݈??1ɳG?⑁珹 US??|&ˏ?2ci?ǚ̯Tӧ*@pz??Ά??{>??骉??뗛_??!/ᕩ?K?#kL???*?P휯)xL?(v΋=
Notice: Use of undefined constant IIS_APP_POOL_MODE_MIXED - assumed 'IIS_APP_POOL_MODE_MIXED' in D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.PHostingManager.php on line 1881

Domains > domainname.org >
Operation failed

No way to manage anything...

currupt php files?

All my php files look like this now... (see attached)

Has anyone seen anything like this?? I tried to run a repair and it fails on starting the drwebcom service due to lack of permissions. I am logged in as the local admin.

Back