1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Uninstall Plesk 7.5.2

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Gator767, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Gator767

Gator767 Guest

Hi, anyone can help me with this? i want to know how to clean uninstall PLESK 7.5.2..

Thanks in Advance

2. BBaboon

BBaboon Guest

look in
    /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin
    there is a deinstall.sh
    try that

3. Gator767

Gator767 Guest

Thanks

Thanks!, works for me... some packages like Mambo and osCommerce uninstalled manually..

4. Sunnywood

Sunnywood Guest

Sounds great -- but, oddly, that file isn't there on my 7.5.2 install. Can someone send that to me? Catch me by PM and I'll provide email address. Thanks!

5. BBaboon

BBaboon Guest

Sunnywood, the deinstall file also exists in
    /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin with Plesk 7.5.2.

6. Sunnywood

Sunnywood Guest

That's the same directory as originally provided. :)

I ran locate deinstall.sh and got nothing, so I don't have a file by that name.

And I just noticed that this BB doesn't have PM. So... if you can help, email eric@sunnywood-designs.com (spammers be damned -- I've got a highly trained SpamAssassin).

7. BBaboon

BBaboon Guest

Plesk I use is a fresh Plesk 7.5.2 on freeBSD 5.3.
    I have updated it with a hotfix package for freebsd.
    I dont know if there are differences between Linux and BSD (in terms where the files are).