1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

uninstall the Customer & Business Manager

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by alangonzales, Jan 20, 2012.

1. alangonzales

alangonzales New Pleskian

85%
    uninstall the Customer & Business Manager, but when I enter my panel, shows me the following notice:
    Information: Customer and Business Manager was successfully installed But It Requires additional configuration. Click here to complete the installation.

I have to do to not show me this warning, as it apparently is uninstalled.

I do not leave the menus on the left that I got before.

Thanks for the help.

2. EugeneL

EugeneL Regular Pleskian

57%
    Hello,

Please use the KB http://kb.parallels.com/en/9327 to remove the software.
    Also please update the list of installed components to get rid of the message on Home page - open Tools & Settings > Server components and click "Refresh"

3. alangonzales

alangonzales New Pleskian

85%
    porblem uninstall

do what he tells me the page you suggested me, but m now displays this message:

Information: Customer and Business Manager was successfully installed but it requires additional configuration. Click here to complete the installation.

I do not show the other options in the panel, but this warning keeps showing me.

4. EugeneL

EugeneL Regular Pleskian

57%
    Go to Tools & Settings > Server Components and click Refresh.