1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Unknown UI Parameter Type

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by RyanJ, Aug 20, 2009.

1. RyanJ

RyanJ New Pleskian

35%
    Greetings. Currently we are running Plesk v9.2.2, on Ubuntu 8.04 LTS 2.6.24-23-server, with integrated Plesk Billing and Sitebuilder. When I login to the panel for the first time each morning (as "admin"), the left side navigation displays, and on the right where the typical stats and icons load, is the message "Unknown UI Parameter Type".

If I click on "Home" on the left side, the regular screen loads fine on the right. The rest of the panel appears to be functioning past this point and no errors are present afterwards. Any subsequent logins throughout the day are fine too -- the error message only presents itself once.

Any ideas, suggestions?

2. RyanJ

RyanJ New Pleskian

35%
    Clarification, the error message is exactly "Unknown ui_type parameter: ".

3. Kevin Medri

Kevin Medri Guest

Hi Ryan,
    Did you ever find a solution to this error message.
    Kev

4. RyanJ

RyanJ New Pleskian

35%
    It's been a while so I don't completely remember, but I think it had to do with SSO and Plesk Billing after we uninstalled the billing portion. Sorry I can't be of further help, I just don't remember! :)