• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unknown UI Parameter Type

RyanJ

New Pleskian
Greetings. Currently we are running Plesk v9.2.2, on Ubuntu 8.04 LTS 2.6.24-23-server, with integrated Plesk Billing and Sitebuilder. When I login to the panel for the first time each morning (as "admin"), the left side navigation displays, and on the right where the typical stats and icons load, is the message "Unknown UI Parameter Type".

If I click on "Home" on the left side, the regular screen loads fine on the right. The rest of the panel appears to be functioning past this point and no errors are present afterwards. Any subsequent logins throughout the day are fine too -- the error message only presents itself once.

Any ideas, suggestions?

Hi Ryan,
Did you ever find a solution to this error message.
Kev

Hi Ryan,
Did you ever find a solution to this error message.
Kev

It's been a while so I don't completely remember, but I think it had to do with SSO and Plesk Billing after we uninstalled the billing portion. Sorry I can't be of further help, I just don't remember! :)

Back