1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Unsuspending my account

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by RodrigoPozo, Feb 4, 2013.

1. RodrigoPozo

RodrigoPozo New Pleskian

35%
    Hello everyone,

I've been doing some tests with the panel and business manager, I created a basic subscription with very few disk space, I filled it and waited for the account to be suspended. The system suspended my account a few hours later so then I logged into my business manager (as a client) and upgraded my plan. The thing is that I can see the subscription being upgraded and I now have extra disk space and bandwith, however, my account is still suspended. I know I can unsuspend it through my admin account but I need the account to be unsuspended as soon as the client pays for the upgrade. Can this be done? or is it something that only the admin can do manually?

I tried to look for a similar thread but I couldn't find anything so I assume this should be a very easy task and I'm only missing something here.

I look forward to your help,

Thank you in advance an best regards,

-Rodrigo.

2. DmitryK.

DmitryK. Regular Pleskian

30%
    Hello,

I think that this issue related more to Plesk Panel because Plesk could suspend subscription if subscription's limits have been overused. Unfortunately CBM unable to unsuspend your subscription immediately because of after subscription upgrade CBM updates only limits in subscription related to Plesk Panel. To calculate limits you need to run following command: "/usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DailyMaintainance/script.php" manually or wait until this script will be runned automatically in the Plesk Panel by cron.

Best regard,
    Dmitry

3. RodrigoPozo

RodrigoPozo New Pleskian

35%
    Thank you very much for your reply, DmitryK., it was very helpful!

Regards,

-Rodrigo.

4. RodrigoPozo

RodrigoPozo New Pleskian

35%
    Hello again, I have a couple of more questions that I hope you can help me with.

1.- Does anyone know of any possible impact on running these scripts manually (besides server workload)?

2.- Any way to run these scripts automatically after a client does a purchase?

Thank you very much!

5. DmitryK.

DmitryK. Regular Pleskian

30%
    The Daily Maintenance script includes the execution of several tasks (checking and updating the license, statistics, etc.), and, the daily task could fails (due to a huge number of domains for which statistics are running, unsupported reboots, etc.).
    Here is some information about impact on running Daily Maintenance script manually

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  6. RodrigoPozo

RodrigoPozo New Pleskian

35%
    Thank you DmitryK.

Best regards!