• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Update ASP.NET 1.1 to 2.0

sysber

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I am with a problem in plesk would like to verify if they can help me.

I use version 7.5.6, when I make one update of asp.net stops of 1.1 for 2.0 occurs the following error in the Event Viewer:

--------------
aspnetcfg.exe
--------------
System.Exception: Can't update ASP.NET version to 2.0.50727.0
Reason:
Error in the DLL (COM Error 800401F9) at copyAppPool(xxxxxxx.com(domain)(pool), xxxxxx.com(domain)(2.0)(pool))
at (WebServerAdapter::copyAppPool line 3270)
at execute console command --set-scripts(vconsoleapp::start line 128)
at execute "C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\websrvmng.exe" --set-scripts "--vhost-name=xxxxxxx.com" "--scripts=<scripts action='add'><script name='asp_dot_net' managed_runtime_version='2.0'/></scripts>"(vconsoleapp::run line 138)
at ASPNETConfigure.ASPNETIISConfiguration.updateScripts(Version ver)
at ASPNETConfigure.ASPNETIISConfiguration.set_FrameworkVersion(Version value)
at ASPNETConfigure.ASPNETCfgApp.run(String[] args)
at ASPNETConfigure.ASPNETCfgApp.Main(String[] args)

---------------
websrvmng.exe
---------------
Error in the DLL (COM Error 800401F9) at copyAppPool(xxxxxxx.com(domain)(pool), xxxxxxx.com(domain)(2.0)(pool))
at (WebServerAdapter::copyAppPool line 3270)
at execute console command --set-scripts(vconsoleapp::start line 128)
at execute "C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\websrvmng.exe" --set-scripts "--vhost-name=xxxxxxxxx" "--scripts=<scripts action='add'><script name='asp_dot_net' managed_runtime_version='2.0'/></scripts>"(vconsoleapp::run line 138)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\websrvmng.exe

What it would be this error: COM Error 800401F9

Best Regards,

Sysber

Back