• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Update from 7.1.6 to 7.5.0 on redhat 9 box

P

pills

Update of system was succesfully completed.
New key succesfully installed.

Some problems after update :
qmail stop send receive.
Temp solution :
disable spamassassin and drweb restart qmail.

Hi CPU load with qmail processes after update.

qmaild 7477 60.6 0.1 3368 1408 ? R 13:27 0:50 qmail-smtpd

qmaild 7706 40.2 0.1 3364 1404 ? R 13:28 0:23 qmail-smtpd

qmaild 7805 27.3 0.1 3368 1408 ? R 13:29 0:04 qmail-smtpd

due to high load SMTP server stops respond sometimes.

you dont need new key couse server update key file during insttalation. Our key files replaced with new one automaticly.

And what do u need to do if u want to move ur key from the server u updated?

Can u download the key some where on ur box?

regards
Alb

we had backed up our key file also plesk save old.key file in /etc/psa.

I cannot understand why we have to download key file on our server. I sad that plesk already reinstall new key file. So the new key file is already in our server /etc/psa/ .

ic.

What about the game server module.. I just found out that u have to pay 100 dollar for that module :eek: .. But what is the use ? U cant run 6 game servers and have a active webserver.. So what is the idea behind that?

Is it posible to let plesk deploy the game server on a secundairy box?

Regards.
Alb

yes i agree with you about game server modules. If it is not possible to run server other box that module is such a stupid thing. not 6 game server you can not run 2-3 game server if you have over 500-600 active domain.

Originally posted by pills
not 6 game server you can not run 2-3 game server if you have over 500-600 active domain.

Ye I mean

U cant run 6 game servers and have a webserver.. ;)

Same High CPU Utilization

I getting the same high CPU load from qmail-smtpd that pills is experienceing on RHES. DO NOT run this upgrade on RH yet. My mail has been compromised for over 24 hours now.

still having same CPU problem. And we can not re install plesk becouse plesk restore takes about 4 hours. we cannot accept 4 hour down time.
Also I can not understand how can plesk release that buggy update. Our company uses plesk since 2.5 and we always gets update problem. Plesk have to learn how to update software perfectly.

pills, if you use plesk since 2.5 you must know by now that you never must upgrade to the first new release. Certainly not on a production server....

thats so strage you think like that. Problems and bugs not important for us our technical dept. usually fix those issues. But lots of end user can not fix it. Plesk must think all of product users. If plesk can not succes all the first new version shouldnt be relaese it.

Upgrades

If a package shows up in the "Updates" section of the web-admin, it sure as hell better be tested thoroughly. In our case, the person doing the scheduled updates didn't know this was the first release. Again, if it's available for install through updates I would expect that it is release quality.

Obviously I won't count on that being case again.

FYI pills - turning off SMTP-Auth fixed our CPU load issues immediately.

Back