• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Update problem

F

fr4xx

Hi,

I have plesk 8.2.0 installed in Red Hat Enterprise 5.1.

When i try to update the autoinstall tell me :

The build version you tried to install does not suit your operating system.
Not all packages were installed.
Please, resolve the above problem and try installing the packages again..

I have also tried to run autoupdate by shell, but the same result :(, i don't install some component for version 8.2.0

Help Me !

Regards
Fr4

There seem to be issues with Plesk 8.2.0 and the RHEL 5.1 update. Everything is ok with RHEL 5 but not 5.1. I'd advise you to wait before trying to put this server into production...

We are experiencing IMAP auth failures on RHEL 5.1 servers and another user reported FTP problems as well.

Please, try to edit /etc/redhat-release file manually and replace "5.1" with "5" there.

You can expect other problems after the install - like non-working IMAP authentication, which also means your webmail won't work.

Hello there,

I got RHEL5.1 working just fine with Plesk 8.2.1 fully updated.

The only packages I keep out of the updates are mySQL and postgreSQL.

Regards,
Filipe Miranda

I just finished up Mysql 5.0.48 (with clustering support) and PHP 5.2.5 for CentOS , RHEL and Fedora. Should be hitting the [atomic] archive today. They're available in [atomic-testing] now.

A quick fix - disabling selinux solves the IMAP problem. Just setting the status to permissive doesn't.

Should be fixed in Plesk 8.3

Back