1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Updater error after 7.5.4 installed

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by hegebutt, Aug 28, 2005.

1. hegebutt

hegebutt Guest

After installing 7.5.4 through the Updater, Plesk seems to be working fine. But after I enabled the Updater, when I click on the Updater icon, I get the following:

ERROR

AutoInstallerManager::getAutoInstaller() failed: AutoInstallerManager::_autoInstallerCall() failed: autoinstaller failed: Auto-installer does not work inside Virtuozzo environment. Refer to your service provider in order to obtain Plesk updates.
    0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/autoinstaller_releases.php:23 psaerror(string "AutoInstallerManager::getAutoInstaller() failed: AutoInstallerManager::_autoInstallerCall() failed: autoinstaller failed: Auto-installer does not work inside Virtuozzo environment. Refer to your service provider in order to obtain Plesk updates.")

I'm running RedHat Enterprise Linux 3.

Any ideas?

2. BiGWill

BiGWill Guest

Just read the error message:

"Auto-installer does not work inside Virtuozzo environment. Refer to your service provider in order to obtain Plesk updates"

You'r probably running on a VPS - That means that you will have to do the upgrade manually via console or ask your provider to do it for you.

3. hegebutt

hegebutt Guest