• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Updater error after 7.5.4 installed

H

hegebutt

After installing 7.5.4 through the Updater, Plesk seems to be working fine. But after I enabled the Updater, when I click on the Updater icon, I get the following:

ERROR

AutoInstallerManager::getAutoInstaller() failed: AutoInstallerManager::_autoInstallerCall() failed: autoinstaller failed: Auto-installer does not work inside Virtuozzo environment. Refer to your service provider in order to obtain Plesk updates.
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/autoinstaller_releases.php:23 psaerror(string "AutoInstallerManager::getAutoInstaller() failed: AutoInstallerManager::_autoInstallerCall() failed: autoinstaller failed: Auto-installer does not work inside Virtuozzo environment. Refer to your service provider in order to obtain Plesk updates.")

I'm running RedHat Enterprise Linux 3.

Any ideas?

Just read the error message:

"Auto-installer does not work inside Virtuozzo environment. Refer to your service provider in order to obtain Plesk updates"

You'r probably running on a VPS - That means that you will have to do the upgrade manually via console or ask your provider to do it for you.

Back