• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Updating Plesk Power Pack

P

pran

Where can I find documentation on how to update the Plesk Power Pack.?

You can update them via the Updater button on the Admin page in Plesk, or by downloading the Plesk RPM's and installing the required RPM's from the 'opt' directory.

Originally posted by Cranky
You can update them via the Updater button on the Admin page in Plesk, or by downloading the Plesk RPM's and installing the required RPM's from the 'opt' directory.
Thanks! How often do they update? Some of the packages are really old.

The RPM's update every new Plesk update (i.e. 7.5.1, 7.5.2, 7.5.3) but some of them won't change at all ... I think you're talking about the App Vault packages which don't update too often.

They're not updated too often, just every few releases it seems.

http://www.cpskins.com/psainstaller.php have an interesting project coming up which features a lot of app vault scripts which they claim they will keep updated ... they may do this, may not, I've only exchanged a few emails with the guy so I can't really say either way but it's something to keep an eye on.

Back