• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrade Errors - .net no longer working

J

jjmancini

Hey Everyone!

I just upgraded from plesk 7 to plesk 7.5 and since then all of my sites containing .net or .aspx pages have given me errors and I cannot access them.

Any suggestions on how to fix this would be great. Was there a change in the way 7.5 handles .net? THanks!

If you will describe what kind of errors do you get then we can answer where is the problem faster. May be you've got some URL where we can take a look at that errors.

Well unfortunately I cannot login to any of the areas where I can view the trace files to see the error. But if you go to http://fuelstats.dukecityfueling.com then type in a ny username or password you will see the error. But it is a custom error page. So either way, since the upgrade the problems have started.

Thanks for any more suggestions!

I was able to fix it by just restoring the files via plesk, then I had to recreate the DB. The problem was that if databases were created outside of plesk, they were erased when the upgrade happened.

So now I have to recreate a couple more.

Back