1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Upgrade to MailEnable Enterprise Version

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by khurram007, Aug 22, 2007.

1. khurram007

khurram007 Guest

My current server has got installed with Plesk 8.2 for Windows with MailEnable Standard.

I have upgraded to MailEnable Enterprise Version but inside Plesk Components Management>>Select default Web Mail component, its still showing MailEnable Standard 1.981 in Mail Server and MailEnable Web Client (not installed) in Web Mail.

I have consulted MailEnable and have upgraded according to their official upgradation suggestion successfully. Please let me know why its not working?

Thanks,

Khurram.

2. khurram007

khurram007 Guest

No support for customers???

Khurram.

3. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
    Please go to Plesk > Server > Components Management and click button Refresh

4. khurram007

khurram007 Guest

I did it. Only one change appeared that the webclient 1.1 (not installed) appears with grey button and Horde is still selected. Although inside Mail System, I have selected Mailenable (standard version).

Everything else is same.

5. khurram007

khurram007 Guest

Hmmm... Let me check... Its showing some changes. Will be back soon.

Thanks,

Khurram.