• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrade to MailEnable Enterprise Version

K

khurram007

My current server has got installed with Plesk 8.2 for Windows with MailEnable Standard.

I have upgraded to MailEnable Enterprise Version but inside Plesk Components Management>>Select default Web Mail component, its still showing MailEnable Standard 1.981 in Mail Server and MailEnable Web Client (not installed) in Web Mail.

I have consulted MailEnable and have upgraded according to their official upgradation suggestion successfully. Please let me know why its not working?

Thanks,

Khurram.

Originally posted by khurram007
I have upgraded to MailEnable Enterprise Version but inside Plesk Components Management>>Select default Web Mail component, its still showing MailEnable Standard 1.981 in Mail Server and MailEnable Web Client (not installed) in Web Mail.

I have consulted MailEnable and have upgraded according to their official upgradation suggestion successfully. Please let me know why its not working?

Please go to Plesk > Server > Components Management and click button Refresh

I did it. Only one change appeared that the webclient 1.1 (not installed) appears with grey button and Horde is still selected. Although inside Mail System, I have selected Mailenable (standard version).

Everything else is same.

Hmmm... Let me check... Its showing some changes. Will be back soon.

Thanks,

Khurram.

Back