1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

upgrade to php5 inside virtuozzo

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by girardan, Jun 2, 2009.

1. girardan

girardan Guest

Hi

I've an hardware node on Centos, and debian etch 4.x containers with Plesk 9.2... with php4.

I'd like to upgrade php to php5. I've seen http://kb.odin.com/en/1762 doc, but when i do apt-get install psa-php5-configurator libapache2-mod-php5, i've lot of error :

Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree... Done
    Package psa-php5-configurator is not available, but is referred to by another package.
    This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
    is only available from another source
    W: Couldn't stat source package list http://www.debian.org etch/all Packages (/var/lib/apt/lists/www.debian.org_distrib_packages_dists_etch_all_binary-amd64_Packages) - stat (2 No such file or directory)
    W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these problems
    E: Package psa-php5-configurator has no installation candidate

I've open ticket support, but still waiting, if someone has idea about howto upgrade php5 inside VPS with Plesk9....

thanks a lot for help

Antoine

2. danliker

danliker Silver Pleskian Plesk Certified Professional

43%
  3. girardan

girardan Guest

Hi danliker

thanks, i've put this in my sources.list but without success... Apparently, plesk support has succedded to install it, i look what they have done and post information.

regards