• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgraded from 8.4 to 9.3 but cannot log in

S

ShazaamA

Hello, I've run the installer on windows server 2003 and it was successful. I then went on to log in to my control panel:

https://serverip:8443 or
https://serverip:8443/login.php3

On the pages above, I got this error:

ERROR: com_exception
<b>Source:</b> Microsoft JET Database Engine<br/><b>Description:</b> No value given for one or more required parameters.

Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: com_exception
<b>Source:</b> Microsoft JET Database Engine<br/><b>Description:</b> The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'PersistentCache'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly.

0: common_func.php3:160
com->execute(string 'select [id], [parent_id], [type], [cr_date], [cname], [pname], [login], [passwd], [status], [phone], [fax], , [address], [city], [state], [pcode], [country], [locale], [limits_id], [params_id], [perm_id], [pool_id], [logo_id], [tmpl_id], [sapp_pool_id], [guid], [overuse] from [clients] where [id]=1', NULL null)
1: common_func.php3:160
db_query(string 'select [id], [parent_id], [type], [cr_date], [cname], [pname], [login], [passwd], [status], [phone], [fax], [email], [address], [city], [state], [pcode], [country], [locale], [limits_id], [params_id], [perm_id], [pool_id], [logo_id], [tmpl_id], [sapp_pool_id], [guid], [overuse] from [clients] where [id]=1')
2: class.Table.php:186
Table->select()
3: class.cObject.php:484
cObject->fetchAttrsFromTable_()
4: class.Client.php3:74
Client->Client(string '1')
5: common_func.php3:3072
objectMaker(string 'Client', string '1')
6: class.Client.php3:1917
Client::make(string '1')
7: elements.php3:1161
getCustomPageTitle(object of type UserNone)
8: elements.php3:1117
getPleskTitle()
9: login.php3:28
[/QUOTE]

Can anyone shed some light on this issue?

Thanks in advance.

We have already submitted report to developers regarding this problem and it is under their investigation now. The main reason of this issue is incorrectly updated database. I can suggest you contact support team and they will correct it manually.

Back