• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgraded to 7.5.4 now Plesk Key is being reseted after using phpMyAdmin

A

adrianodalpra

We are having problems with 7.5.4 update.

After the update installation, the MailEnable stopped working and we found that directories of MailEnable in this update was changed to default inside Plesk installation. We fixed this problem by reseting the directories.

We also noticed that when a user logs to phpMyAdmin the Plesk licence key is reseted and we need to upload it again.

Now we are building a new server but the key still reseting everytime we open phpMyAdmin.

Any help will be welcome.

Thanks,

Adriano Galle Dal Prá
Advant Tecnologia Ltda
http://www.advant.com.br

I posted about this problem only yesterday or the day before.
I suggested that the Reconfigurator tool be used to modify back all the customizations.
Also, you might want to run the Fix installation within the Reconfigurator tool.

good luck.

-Alon.

We are experiencing the same problem on a fresh install of Plesk 7.5.4 on a W2003 server.
We have sent a mail to Plesk support asking to investigate this.

Had the same problem and mailed plesk support. They sent me a hotfix of it.

Hi all,
This issue appears only on language packs owner's boxes.
I already have this patch.
Just unzip/replace attached file in %plesk_bin% directory, check permissions on it, restart CP and upload your key again.
Very dumb bug IMHO.

Very strange, can't upload attachment, ok please anyone publc it if you have it.

the hotfix is indeed a new php dll. after installing the file, restarting plesk and reloading the key the problem was solved for us.

So...ummm....where could a guy get a copy of this php.dll file?

You can leave your mail here - someone from Plesk guys will send it to you. I know - they are monitoring all the forum here!

Looks like i too need to get a hold of the php.dll
please send to chris at pharaoh dot net dot au

Thanks

hello I am interested to get the fix file too.

Please send it to lakys [at] keenly [dot] net

Thank you!

thanks to who ever sent the php.dll to me.
But unfortunatly it did not work. when i instlled it the control panel no longer worked and i was unable to login.

I have reinstalled the old one for now...but i need to get this issued fixed.

Anyone have one that will work??

Thanks

Please send me a copy of the file.

Thanks in advance.

edit:
deleted e-mail address - the reply with customer service info was posted while I was posting this.

Can you please send me the updated Php4ts.dll i am having this same problem on my server.

Viper, you need to email plesk for it - the address/info is in the last post on the first page of this thread.

We're trying to install the patch about about the phpMyAdmin problem and during the install we got an error regarding WindowsTaskScheduler.EXE and WindowsTaskScheduler.DLL. Did you have theses files in the %plesk_bin% folder? If yes, can anyone are able to send me it?? ([email protected])

The SWsoft support is TOOOOOOOO slow....

Thanks in advance!

Karl

Back