• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrading experience from 8.1.0 to 8.1.1

H

Hal9000

How (un)successful has your (attempted) upgrade from Plesk 8.1.0 to 8.1.1 been?

SpamAssassin stop working and backup have this error on Backup Option:
Unable get daemon current status: Unable to create UNIX socket /usr/local/psa/tmp/supervisor.32388: Connection refused

Not a good upgrade at all

Memory exhaustion has caused server to be down twice in 2 days. Otherwise the server was running fine for about a year.

Qmail issues with MAPS zones - completely stopped SMTP service from starting and also -Rt0 switched stopped functioning...fortunately this was discovered by someone else on the forum and by removing MAPS zones and just adding one the server is running again.

Quite successful from 8.1 to 8.1.1 on debian server, but some access rights changed: had to chmod back www-data rights on several files/folders and MRTG. Also had two 4psa add-ons to reinstall.

Everything else work fine (so far).

Best,

J.Labarbe
d-fuzion.com

Originally posted by orongo
SpamAssassin stop working and backup have this error on Backup Option:
Unable get daemon current status: Unable to create UNIX socket /usr/local/psa/tmp/supervisor.32388: Connection refused

I have the same problem when performing a Client backup. However, when doing a Domain backup, it seems fine. Are you still having this problem? I would like to find out how to fix this or if anyone else is experiencing this issue and what they did to resolve it.

Thanks.

I had to eventually uninstall Dr. Web in order to get a stable system.

Symptoms were: Interactive startup, start everything up accept anything to do with Qmail and xinetd. 1.79 GB RAM available. Start xinetd. RAM depletes within seconds to less than 50 K and machine becomes unstable and unusable. Solution: Uninstall Dr. Web, repeat process. Problem gone, confirmed.

8.1.0 -> 8.1.1 success - but probs with components update

In 8.1.1 i can't update anymore :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Re: 8.1.0 -> 8.1.1 success - but probs with components update

Originally posted by chrizn
In 8.1.1 i can't update anymore :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Same for me: updater doesn't work anymore ("no releases available" and list is empty). Client backup is very very very (!) slow now... when it works! Does someone know where I can modify backup schedule ?

apache and plesk were down. I had to start them manually. The upgrade says it's still busy...!!???

Also, something weird... Now PHP scripts have HTTPS environment variable set to "on" even though the site is not using HTTPS/SSL. This has caused a problem in some software we run.

Back