• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

upgrading free install of plesk

M

mrbister

Hi!

If I install the plesk that's available for download, how do I upgrade it if I want to run 30 domains? Is there a serial#, key-file? reg-file? Re-install? (hope not :D)

Just want to know before I do anything to my machine (2003 server)

Regards,
Jonas

You will need to purchase a key file, which is a small self-installing executable.

Originally posted by jaytee
You will need to purchase a key file, which is a small self-installing executable.

OK, thx for quick reply :)

And that one will be be sent by mail the moment I pay using the online buying system?

I'm not 100% sure how it works, I'm not in sales. But I believe that the system will send you a temporary key immediately, then you will be sent a permanent key once the online payment processor confirms that your payment is fine.

OK, but what do I do when I get that key? Searched the FAQ, no info there. Anyone?

-Jonas

Originally posted by jaytee
I'm not 100% sure how it works, I'm not in sales. But I believe that the system will send you a temporary key immediately, then you will be sent a permanent key once the online payment processor confirms that your payment is fine.

Back