• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrading Plesk 9.2.1 to 9.2.2 on Centos 5.4

P

Peter Chapman

Hi,
I am trying to upgrade Plesk on Centos 5.4 from 9.2.1 to 9.2.2., however when running the updater, there are red crosses next to most of the Plesk packages.

I looked at /tmp/autoinstaller3.log, and there are the following warnings corresponding to the packages with the red crosses:

Warning: Template for component 'php5' with name 'plesk9-php5' not found
Warning: Template for component 'vault' with name 'plesk9-vault' not found
Warning: Template for component 'ppwse' with name 'plesk9-ppwse' not found
Warning: Template for component 'api' with name 'plesk9-api' not found
Warning: Template for component 'pmm-vz' with name 'plesk9-api' not found
Warning: Template for component 'sb-publish' with name 'plesk9-sb-publish' not found
Warning: Template for component 'sbm' with name 'plesk9-sbm' not found
Warning: Template for component 'cf-support' with name 'plesk9-cf-support' not found
Warning: Template for component 'miva' with name 'plesk9-miva' not found
Warning: Template for component 'billing' with name 'plesk9-billing' not found
Warning: Template for component 'mod-bw' with name 'plesk9-mod-bw' not found
Warning: Template for component 'java' with name 'plesk9-tomcat' not found
Warning: Template for component 'ruby' with name 'plesk9-rails' not found
Warning: Template for component 'psa-firewall' with name 'plesk9-psa-firewall' not found
Warning: Template for component 'psa-vpn' with name 'plesk9-psa-vpn' not found
Warning: Template for component 'psa-fileserver' with name 'plesk9-psa-fileserver' not found
Warning: Template for component 'watchdog' with name 'plesk9-watchdog' not found
Warning: Template for component 'cs-gs' with name 'plesk9-cs-gs' not found
Warning: Template for component 'battlefield' with name 'plesk9-battlefield' not found
Warning: Template for component 'bf2' with name 'plesk9-bf2' not found
Warning: Template for component 'mailman' with name 'plesk9-mailman' not found
Warning: Template for component 'kav' with name 'plesk9-kav' not found
Warning: Template for component 'drweb' with name 'plesk9-antivirus' not found
Warning: Template for component 'spamassassin' with name 'plesk9-spamassassin' not found
Warning: Template for component 'backup-vz' with name 'plesk9-backup' not found
Warning: Template for component 'de-DE-locale' with name 'plesk9-de-DE-locale' not found
Warning: Template for component 'ja-JP-locale' with name 'plesk9-ja-JP-locale' not found
Warning: Template for component 'es-ES-locale' with name 'plesk9-es-ES-locale' not found
Warning: Template for component 'ru-RU-locale' with name 'plesk9-ru-RU-locale' not found
Warning: Template for component 'fr-FR-locale' with name 'plesk9-fr-FR-locale' not found
Warning: Template for component 'it-IT-locale' with name 'plesk9-it-IT-locale' not found
Warning: Template for component 'zh-CN-locale' with name 'plesk9-zh-CN-locale' not found
Warning: Template for component 'zh-TW-locale' with name 'plesk9-zh-TW-locale' not found
Warning: Template for component 'nl-NL-locale' with name 'plesk9-nl-NL-locale' not found

Is there anyway I can fix this so I can update Plesk?

Thanks,

Peter

If I correctly understood you have Plesk installed to Virtuozzo container as EZ template. Seems there are something mixed in name of Virtuozzo templates and Plesk packages. I can suggest you upgrade Plesk with Virtuozzo EZ templates method with something like:

vzpkg update CT_ID

where CT_ID - ID of Virtuozzo container.

Back