1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Upgrading rkhunter to last version..

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by S.Celik, Feb 14, 2008.

1. S.Celik

S.Celik Guest

Hi,

I want to upgrade rkhunter to latest release. But i don't know where to install rkhunter binaries. Plesk uses 1.2.8 version. Is there a way to update Rootkit Hunter?

I didn't see any kb about this?

2. iaino2002

iaino2002 Guest

i tried apt-get install rkhunter but it didn't find the already installed one, instead just installed an extra copy, the latest version

3. Monica@

Monica@ Guest

Hi

The rkhunter package which comes with Plesk is a part of psa-watchdog package and the upgrading of only rkhunter is not possible. However you can download and install a separate rkhunter, as usually with dpkg -i.

4. S.Celik

S.Celik Guest

Hmm ok then, will you upgrade rkhunter with watchdog on the next update release?