• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question Upload external BIG file into specific PLESK domain panel using SSH

taradda13

New Pleskian
Hi everyone, I would like to know if somehow it is possible to import a backup zip file from an external site.

Ignoring plesk's internal wizard that sometimes allows you to migrate and import websites ...

I would like to know if there is a way to download a zip archive and save it directly to the specific server or domain.
In this way I avoid downloading to the local and uploading via ftp. (waste of time)

Finally now with connections at 200mb upload it is quick.
But I would like to know if there is a faster way to avoid uploading via FTP and then finding the download already in the desired folder.

Obviously the file resides on another server (domain) www.testexample.test / migrate.zip

Thx for support and time.

Back