1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Urgent - Can NOT Delete Client OR Domain ( 7.5.3 or 7.5.4)

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by WebCTRL, Aug 13, 2005.

  1. WebCTRL

    WebCTRL Guest

    0
     
    This is the error that we are getting....

    Is there anyone who can tell us HOW to fix this?

    ---------------------------
    Microsoft Internet Explorer
    ---------------------------
    Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Unable to remove hosting: SiteAppManager::deleteDomain() failed: SiteAppManager::uninstallSiteApp() failed: SiteAppManager::uninstallSiteAppDelete() failed: Unable to create SiteAppPackage object: siteapppackage: unable to select: no such row in the table.
    ---------------------------
    OK
    ---------------------------

    URgent Help!
     
  2. Mr.Incredible

    Mr.Incredible Guest

    0
     
    Hi,

    Guess you have not so good 7.5.4 from 7.5.3 update, so you have to update your Plesk database with query:

    ALTER TABLE `hosting` ADD COLUMN `ssi_html` enum('false', 'true') NOT NULL
    default 'false' AFTER `ssi`;
    ALTER TABLE `subdomains` ADD COLUMN `ssi_html` enum('false', 'true') NOT NULL
    default 'false' AFTER `ssi`;
    ALTER TABLE `web_users` ADD COLUMN `ssi_html` enum('false', 'true') NOT NULL
    default 'false' AFTER `ssi`;

    I've got it from SW-soft support.
     
  3. WebCTRL

    WebCTRL Guest

    0
     
    well - thanks for the hint...! We got it to work.

    The problem was related to Plesk DB was corrupted. For some reasons the applciation vaults table (appsites) indicates that there were applciations installed for the domains and needed to be deleted.

    SOOO SOOO of course plesk tries to delete them and failed. I removed the records in this table siteapps that were corresponding to the prblem domains and then use Plesk interface to delete the domains entirely

    In Mysql.exe
    delete quick form siteapps where id ='x' and dom _id='y";

    x = id related to the siteapplication vault (siteapppackages table)
    y = domain id of the client ( hosting table)

    Thanks !
     
  4. xandi_hostert

    xandi_hostert Guest

    0
     
    Hello...

    This will solve the problem,as I See..
    but..

    Where's the Plesk DataBase ?
    I don't find it...

    tks
     
  5. xandi_hostert

    xandi_hostert Guest

    0
     
    Allready find it!

    tks
     
  6. kanchadales

    kanchadales Guest

    0
     
    Help me

    Hi,
    I am with this same problem,
    But I am not finding where to arrange that,
    Please, does anybody can me to help?
     
  7. Traged1

    Traged1 Guest

    0
     
    ---------------------------------------
    ERROR:
    ---------------------------------------

    Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Unable to remove hosting: SiteAppManager::deleteDomain() failed: SiteAppManager::uninstallSiteApp() failed: SiteAppManager::uninstallSiteAppDelete() failed: Unable to create SiteAppPackage object: siteapppackage: unable to select: no such row in the table.

    ---------------------------------------

    The domain has siteapps listed in the psa database but no apps are actually installed for the domain.

    -------------------------------------------
    Solution:
    -------------------------------------------

    Edit the file for the PSA MySQL instance:
    C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\MySQL\Data\my.ini


    Add the following line to the top of the [MySQLD] section:
    skip-grant-tables

    Restart the MYSQL and PLESK SQL services.

    Login at:
    cd C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\MySQL\bin\

    mysql.exe -uadmin -P8306

    use psa;

    Select * from domains where name = "thedomainname.com";

    Get the ID# listed in the first column, this is the dom_id#

    Select * from siteapps where dom_id = "dom_id#";

    Get the id# of all apps in the first column

    delete quick from siteapps where id = "x" and dom_id = "y";

    x = id related to the siteapplication vault (siteapppackages table)
    y = domain id of the client ( hosting table)

    Remove the "skip-grant-tables" from my.ini and then restart the MYSQL and PLESK SQL services again.

    -----------------------------------------------
     
Loading...