• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

urgent help pls every one

O

oyuncu

Unable to query: Can't find file: 'sessions.MYD' (errno: 2)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.Session.php:222 psaerror(string "Unable to query: Can't find file: 'sessions.MYD' (errno: 2)")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.Session.php:173 session->isexpired()
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/auto_prepend/auth.php3:114 session->init()

i get this error when login plesk
what must i do to fix sql or repair

r u stupid ?
i know how to search
i ask an other thing how can i do this. if u dont know dont answer.

i have no access to plesk, ssh or other ways.

no plesk autorepair and other functions ?

No, I'm not stupid... I've just suddenly lost all interest in helping.
If one were to actually search, one would find that the error has been reported by several people before, and the fix has been posted several times... and with the info you gave, a solution to match was supplied.
Now you add in that you don't have SSH access as well. Then you need to contact someone who does have SSH access, as your database is screwed and needs to be repaired.
Does Plesk have an autorepair? In a simple word, no. Not that it would help you, without any form of access to the server.
Want to toss an attitude at me for providing a simple link to your solution, then my best advice to you is to contact your datacenter, and have them either fix it for you (probably for a good fee, since they tend to charge for their time), or request a server restore.
But with no access to SSH as well as the control panel itself, you're fast running out of options. I doubt you're able to access MySQL remotely, and did not install a secondary control panel like Webmin (like I did, for situations like this), essentially removing all access to the database... am I correct?
Thanks for the blast of cynicism in your reply, too... the use of 1-letter words to simplify your attack on my intelligence really increased my willingness to help you out.
In the future, help can only be given according to the info supplied. Good luck.

If you can not access the database you can not solve the problem. The solution is to delete the sessions table in database psa and to recreate it using the query below:

CREATE TABLE sessions (
sess_id CHAR(33) PRIMARY KEY -- cookie value
, type SMALLINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL -- session type (IS_ADMIN, IS_RESELLER, IS_CLIENT...)
, login VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL
, ip_address char(15) NOT NULL -- IP Address number in a dot notation
, login_time DATETIME NOT NULL
, click_time TIMESTAMP NOT NULL
) TYPE=INNODB;

A table repair might not work.

apparently I have the same issue and i DO have access to the server.

what precisely am I supposed to do with this?

CREATE TABLE sessions (
, type SMALLINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL -- session type (IS_ADMIN, IS_RESELLER, IS_CLIENT...)
) TYPE=INNODB;

issue resolved....

this is what worked for me:

CREATE TABLE sessions (
) TYPE=INNODB;

My issue was caused because my disk was at 100%.

I have no idea yet how it got that way.

Back