• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Urgent Why?

F

fnadal

PART 1:
I upgraded to version 4.1, the first yque worries me is that quite customization, that is my custom skin disappeared. Curiously but has disappeared.

PART 2:
All webs of my clients will now get a poster in the gallery and shops that should update the version and does not show anything.
TEXT: "The Image Gallery module has been updated. This module requires a superior version of SiteBuilder. Contact with the administrator SiteBuilder"

PART 3:
The designs of some sites, chosen by my clients have changed, namely where a salia chia now leaves a boy ... And if they try to put the change that was no longer exits in the wizard.

But things:

I have not read anywhere that this could happen, or that the pictures will change that modificais templates. It is not normal to report that change, and that change as posbles inconenientes we have?

Could you specify which version did you upgrade from?
Part 1 and part 3 can be related to upgrade from old 2.x version.
As for part 2, first of all make sure that Sitebuilder has version 4.1 and all modules have the same version. After that try to re-publish the site and check this situation one more time.

66 % Solved. Thanks

Could you specify which version did you upgrade from?
Part 1 and part 3 can be related to upgrade from old 2.x version.
As for part 2, first of all make sure that Sitebuilder has version 4.1 and all modules have the same version. After that try to re-publish the site and check this situation one more time.

We have updated the 4.0 to 4.1

Part 1: Working on this, but we do not know that an upgrade can remove the skin of our custom Sitebuilder
Part 2: Solved
Part 3: Solved

Are there manual modification skin?, Ie prodecimientos, steps to follow, to take precautions ... These things if you do not have in mind can meterte a problem.

Actually, skins for 4.0 and 4.1 versions are compatible. Default skins are included into main Sitebuilder package. How did you called custom template? Did it have custom name or it was modification of standard template?
Try to check /<sb_root>/htdocs/skins/ directory for custom template's files. If folder with files are there try to check appropriate record in Sitebuilder database:

mysql> select * from skin;

Let me know about the results.

We have updated the 4.0 to 4.1
Part 1: Working on this, but we do not know that an upgrade can remove the skin of our custom Sitebuilder
Part 2: Solved
Part 3: Solved

Are there manual modification skin?, Ie prodecimientos, steps to follow, to take precautions ... These things if you do not have in mind can meterte a problem.

We changed the original template overwriting our images then I suppose that when upgrading became to overwrite. Our only problem is that the texts, for example, the text of the home screen SiteBuilder not know where changing because, on the other hand, we want to leave a text different from each location, that is, we have two types of customers and we want a different text for each in the initial screen, do this as can be done?

Default text for pages is set in locales. For example, /usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/locale/en_US/Pagesets/Business.lng:Content1 = "<p>Type Content Here</p>"

As you can see this text persists in Pagesets section of locale. So in this case for different types of users you can assign different plans which will contain different Pagesets. For example, user1 is assigned to plan1 which includes pageset1 with default text1. From the other hand user2 is assigned to plan2 which includes pageset2 with default text2.
So in this case you need to make appropriate configuration through Sitebuilder admin CP and change default text to what you need directly on the server in locale files. Hope it helps.

Back