1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Using ColdFusion Sandbox security with Plesk?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by consecra, Aug 10, 2007.

1. consecra

consecra Guest

Hi, I've recently upgraded to 8.2 and happy to see that CF DSN support is finally here!!!

The next thing I've been trying to do is enable Sandbox security so that our clients and server data is safe from each other in case someone uploads a script with potentially damaging ability.

Can someone guide me, or point me to where I can find out how to accomplish this?

The search function for this forum is not very effective for narrow threads searching.

Cheers
    Frank

2. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
    Plesk for Windows does not support ColdFusion Sandbox yet. However this feature is scheduled for future Plesk versions.

3. doughboy

doughboy Guest

Does Plesk 8.2 support ColdFusion 8 yet? If not, when will it.

4. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
    It is scheduled for Q1'08

5. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
    Hello everyone,

I should inform you unfortunately ColdFusion Sandbox security is delayed for future versions.

6. mikelegg

mikelegg Guest

Does Plesk 9 support the ColdFusion Sandbox?