• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Using PHP

C

colinjack

I am running 7.5.4 (fully patched) and have come across a 'funny' which I'm hoping somebody can help with.

We have recently moved a working site from our Linux FC1 server to the W2003 server and now when anybody trys to run the PHP script it requests a username & password.

Plesk has PHP enabled for this domain but I can't work out what is going on.

Thanks

Colin

Ask in Plesk support for hotfix plesk7.5.4_update050907.19 - it should hel you.

Thanks for that ... except that I cannot find that patch on their web site ... they have four 7.5.4 patches, all of which I have installed and none of which is the one you mention :confused:

Are you able to post a URL for me?

Thanks

Colin

Hmmm ... now getting

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because an invalid method (HTTP verb) was used to attempt access.

What is an HTTP verb when it is at home?

This PHP script works fine on Linux/Apache servers.

Use command
"%plesk_bin%\websrvmng --update-anon-passwords-all"
After patch.

Did that and its still muttering about using the wrong verb - bit like my spanish teacher!!

You should be able to resolve this by modifying the virtual hostings cached ISAPI extensions in IIS Admin - go to the Mappings tab in the Application Configuration for the Website and add the .php extension and point it to the PHP binaries then add the required verbs or allow all -or if the ISAPI extension is already there which it sounds like it could be, just add the verb the PHP script is using or change it to allow all.
You can get a better idea of the setup by looking at the properties of the Webmail(default) website in IIS Admin.

Ed

Back