• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Verion 2.0 Shop

S

smilebb

Version 2.0 Shop

We've just installed the new version 2.0 Sitebuilder, and after a few teething probs, now have it working...

However, in the shop module, if you edit the text that goes out in the emails, all of the formatting screws up, and the information (ie %firstname) isnt diplayed - and the same goes for order confirmation.

The the zip & postcode secion when you register to be a customer, will NOT work unless you enter a US zip code. This is a bit naff if you state you are in another country.

Also the Paypal section will not accept my paypal email address - says its not valid.

Any ideas?

I have the same problem with the email field at the PayPal settings. Could you resolve the issue?

No its not resolved. SWS brought out a patch that we installed to solve this and other probs - cant see any difference at all.

SWS have produced a new patch which will now allow my paypal email address to be accepted. I must be doing something wrong because no where does this come up when you order something!?!?

Could you pls send me the patch, if you have it? How about version 2.1. I still cannot get my paypal address working yet.

Back