• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Vertical Menus

D

drew1111

Vertical Menus would be spectacular!

I really don't understand why you guys started this product with horizontal menu bars! It is by far the least effective menu style for templates. If someone wants more than 7 or so top level buttons their page will end out looking like ****. However, with vertical menus, you can add many many more links and still keep the aestetics...

Well, I am having trouble finding them...

Even ones that appear to be vertical in the Design section, in reality end out having a vertical and horizontal menu...

Maybe I just need to explore the templates more, but I haven't seen a standard vertical menu without a horizontal menu.

Am I missing an option somewhere to hide a menu? Or to hide links on one of the two menus?

Then another suggestion would be this:

Multiple categories for templates. So a template could be in "personal" and "vertical menu" and "music"... if it applies to all three, or course...

And another suggestion is "drop down" submenus...

I passed both these suggestions to Sitebuilder development team. Hope it will be implemented in next Sitebuilder versions.
As for templates with vertical menu, as I know there are only few of them, for example al-03. Most of the templates have horizontal main menu and vertical submenu.

Originally posted by drew1111
Then another suggestion would be this:

Multiple categories for templates. So a template could be in "personal" and "vertical menu" and "music"... if it applies to all three, or course...

And another suggestion is "drop down" submenus...

Back