• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

VERY IMPORTANT PROBLEM - Two sites with same page ID after upgrade to 4.1

zooming

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I'm having some problems with Sitebuilder after upgrade from version 4.0 to 4.1

The most important of them is one that I have figured out today.

I have two (so far) different sites with the same page ID in the site_page table.

That means that if one customer changes his home page, he is changing the home page of the other site too, and vice-versa.

And after the upgrade, both sites had their home page content changed, what probably means that this ID in the site_page is for a page from a third site, that I don't know yet.

And worst, this are the only cases I know so far because of the client's complains, I hope that there are no others.

In resume, the upgrade has screwed completely my Sitebuilder. I have other threads about other problems with the upgrade, just search by user name "zooming" and think twice before starting the upgrade.

Thanks.

Alexandre

Yep, I have other sites with the home page with the same ID in the NEW site_page table.

Every single upgrade in Plesk and Sitebuilder is a nightmare...

The upgrade was made two weeks ago, I can't just restore a backup, there are new sites and changed sites in this period.

Sorry, the problem isn't the same ID in the site_page table. It looks like it is the same value in the "identity" column.

It looks like SiteBuilder is getting the first page in the site_page table with the "identity" column with the value "index".

There are several pages with the same "identity" column value.

Sites without pages in the site_page table with the "identity" column named "index" are working fine.

Now what?

Anybody from SwSoft/Parallels?

Confirmed, updating the table "site_page" with unique values in the "identity" column seems to fix the problem.

It was happening with the "file_name" column too, I have updated this field with the value from the identity column, that is now unique.

Everything looks good until now, I hope that these changes do not break anything else.

Back