1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Very new to VPS

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by PurplRose, Jun 4, 2008.

1. PurplRose

PurplRose Guest

Can someone help me to tell me how to or where I need to go to have myphp on my vpn. Parallels is installed.

Thanks
    Rose

2. faris

faris Guest

Which myphp are we talking about? I did a google search and found a few very different things called myphp.

But whatever it is, please can you be more specific about what you are asking?

I assume you have a Virtuozzo VPS with Plesk installed in it?

Faris.

3. PurplRose

PurplRose Guest

faris, thanks for repling. I am so new do not now the right questions to ask. I see Viruozzo with in Plesk. I will read up it. I used myphp and mabye that is not what I need right now.

Where can I ask questions about making changes to php.in file. I do not now realy know what I am doing but willing to learn. Only problem is have a week to get this site up. What I am trying to do is insatall WebEdit. If anyone installed webedit and uses modwest please send me a privite message. I need all the help I can get. Thanks for your time.

4. faris

faris Guest

well, php.ini is in /etc/php.ini

you need to do something similar to

service httpd restart

after making changes. But it depends on the OS version you are using.

I'm not really sure what else I can tell you.