1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtual directory lists allways stay on page 1

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Issue, Fixes, How-To' started by jerry2, Feb 5, 2009.

1. jerry2

jerry2 Guest

Hi there

I have Plesk 9.0.1 and no matter what I do I can not list files on pages other than 1 page. Clicking on 50,100 or all files doesn't help, search also lists the first 25 folders and files.

THERE IS NO WAY I CAN SELECT MY FILES FROM PLESK!

Now is my installation going bezerk or is there a huge problem with this version. If I can not select my files how can I change permissions for them???

Jerry

2. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
    It is not enough information to advise something. Please look at the event log and try to find error messages from the panel.

3. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
    Hello again jerry2,

Thank you for the report. The issue was confirmed and will be fixed as soon as possible.

4. jerry2

jerry2 Guest

SOON please, nobody can select any files other that files on page 1 (first 25 files)... That is a stopper!

5. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%