• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Virtual directory lists allways stay on page 1

J

jerry2

Hi there

I have Plesk 9.0.1 and no matter what I do I can not list files on pages other than 1 page. Clicking on 50,100 or all files doesn't help, search also lists the first 25 folders and files.

THERE IS NO WAY I CAN SELECT MY FILES FROM PLESK!

Now is my installation going bezerk or is there a huge problem with this version. If I can not select my files how can I change permissions for them???

Jerry

Hi there

I have Plesk 9.0.1 and no matter what I do I can not list files on pages other than 1 page. Clicking on 50,100 or all files doesn't help, search also lists the first 25 folders and files.

THERE IS NO WAY I CAN SELECT MY FILES FROM PLESK!

Now is my installation going bezerk or is there a huge problem with this version. If I can not select my files how can I change permissions for them???

Jerry

It is not enough information to advise something. Please look at the event log and try to find error messages from the panel.

Hello again jerry2,

Thank you for the report. The issue was confirmed and will be fixed as soon as possible.

SOON please, nobody can select any files other that files on page 1 (first 25 files)... That is a stopper!

Back